The Complete Candidate Activity and History Log within Hirebridge Recruiter has been created to provide you with a single place to view all notes and activities for candidates attached to multiple job requisitions in your Hirebridge system. This complete log can be filtered by user, job and requisition number; it can even be printed and exported like any other report.
A new access level has been created, allowing Administrators to grant individual users permission to view this complete notes and activities log.
TO ADD PERMISSION TO VIEW THE COMPLETE CANDIDATE ACTIVITY AND HISTORY LOG
- In your Administration area, select User Account Maintenance from the control panel.
- Click on the EDIT icon to the left of the user you wish to grant access.
- In the System User Options area on the right, click the box for ALLOW USER TO VIEW COMPLETE CANDIDATE ACTIVITY & HISTORY LOG.
- Always remember to save your changes.
TO VIEW/PRINT/EXPORT THE COMPLETE CANDIDATE ACTIVITY AND HISTORY LOG
- The complete candidate activity and history log is located within the Candidate Details page as an new option in the accordion file you are using now, Show Candidates Activity & History Log.
- Click on the accordion file to open.
Just below the accordion file link, click on the new option VIEW ENTIRE CANDIDATE ACTIVITY & HISTORY LOG ENTRIES.
- The complete activity and history log can be filtered with the ActiveGrid technology by:
- Who created the entry
- Job Title
- Job Requisition number
- You can print and export the complete activity and history log like any other report, with the buttons at the bottom of the page.