The Candidate Pipeline feature has been added to Hirebridge Recruiter to provide quicker access to your most valued candidates.
Candidates can be placed into your pipeline through the Pipeline action button. Adding candidates to your pipeline allows you to filter and sort search results by this new designation. A new Pipeline column has been added to the Jobs Overview page showing you the number of candidates in your pipeline for a particular job requisition. You can go directly to your total candidates and your pipeline candidates by clicking on the number.
TO PIPELINE A CANDIDATE
- Click on the PIPELINE action button on the Candidate Details page
- The Pipeline icon ( Your browser may not support display of this image. ) will be added to this candidate’s record in the Indicators section of the Candidate Search page, and an entry will be made in the notes & history log.
TO FILTER/SORT PIPELINE CANDIDATES ONLY FROM THE CANDIDATE SEARCH PAGE
- On your Candidate Search page, click the checkbox for the new Pipeline indicator in the search filter area at the bottom of the page.
- The Candidate Search page will now display only those candidates that are in your pipeline.
TO VIEW PIPELINE CANDIDATES ONLY FROM THE JOBS OVERVIEW PAGE
- On your Jobs Overview page, the new Pipeline column has been added next to Total.
- The Pipeline column shows the total number of candidates in your pipeline for that job requisition. You can click on this number to go directly to your pipeline candidates only.
- You can also click on the number in your Total column to go directly to your total number of candidates, just as you did before by clicking on title of the job req.