One the most common and frequent challenges we hear from recruiters is getting managers to review candidates and provide feedback to them. Often times, there is a breakdown in communication during this process, which becomes an obstacle to everyone involved.
We’ve been hard at work studying how to address this need from every potential angle, and to devise a solution that “feels” and “acts” natural — something that recruiters and managers alike will embrace to help them be more productive and reduce their workloads.
We call it, Closed-Loop, Frictionless Feedback.
It’s really quite simple in its approach, yet incredibly powerful, flexible and complex in its abilities. The key benefits are as follows:
- Natural process that takes little to no training
- Recipient does not need to log in to provide feedback
- Feedback can be collected from single or multiple recipients
- Point values can be assigned to specific responses
- Specific responses can be tagged as qualifiers and dis-qualifiers
- All activities are logged at the user and candidate level
- Ability to automatically disposition candidates based on specified criteria
- Comprehensive reporting and compliance tracking
We’re excited to help every company and organization leverage this incredible and unique component to streamline their recruiting process, so send an email to email@example.com and we will provide you with complete details.